Telangana Epass Status 2016-17 at www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in ts epass status Check Online epass Telangana available @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Telangana Epass Status 2016-17 at www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in: The Government of Telangana is offering post matric scholarship or fees reimbursement to the candidates of state for enabling eligible students who have passed 10th Class and who are studying post matric studies such as Intermediate, Polytechnic, Professional courses, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduate, Ph.D courses etc. This is good news to the Telangana State students who are looking for Fresh and Renewal application and now they can apply for TS Epass Scholarship. Students who are eligible can utilize this opportunity and apply. TS epass scholarship Application available now. Students can apply fast to avoid server load on Telangana epass official website i.e., http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/. We will provide you with all information regarding TS Epass Scholarship Fresh and Renewal Applications, TS Epass Scholarships Status, Telangana Epass Scholarships Apply Online and last date for Telangana Fresh & Renewal application. We are requesting all the students must have a bank account in any of the nationalized schedule banks to get TS Epass Scholarship. Last date to apply both for Telangana Epass Fresh and Renewal Scholarship Application available on www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana Epass Status 2016-17 ts Check Online
So, the students those who are looking to apply fresh & Renewal application, now the fresh registration as well as renewal registrations for TS Epass Post matric Scholarships for the academic year 2015-16 and available now. Aspirants who are interested and who have eligible criteria they can apply on or before the last date for Telangana Epass Applications. Stay tuned with us. Here we will provide the direct link to apply for both Fresh and Renewable Epass Application.
ts epass status Check Online at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC,EBC,Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below. Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
All candidate pursuing the part time courses, online courses. Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats. Aspirants of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS. Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats. EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses and last students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
Students those who are searching for the information about the Epass Scholarship for Renewal and Fresh applications follow the official website of Government Telangana Page.
TS Epass Scholarship Status 2017 Required Documents
All the applicants who are eagerly waiting to apply the Telangana Epass Scholarship for Renewal and Fresh applications need to have the following documents for Fresh Application.
- On-line Application Hard copy
- Income certificate obtained after 01-04-2015 for fresh candidates (Mee Seva Original).
- Original Income Affidavit for renewal candidates (Signed by the student and Parent)
- Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva center (Xerox copy).
- Study / Bonafide Certificate for the last 7 consecutive years of study
- Seat Allotment Letter, Aadhaar card, SSC Memo, Intermediate Memo (all are Xerox copy)
- Degree Certificate / Memo (Xerox copy) for M.Tech./MBA students
- Diploma Certificate / Memo (Xerox copy) for B.Tech Lateral Entry students
- Bank Pass Book first page (Showing student name, Bank A/C Number & IFSC code of the Bank
- Branch (Not required for EBC students)
Epass Telangana Status Check Online
- Go to the official website that means www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. provided by the board.
- Now select SSC Pass Type, SSc Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and SSC pass Year.
- After entering all the mandatory details, Candidates need to upload all the scanned documents of Bank Pass Book, Latest Marks Memo, and Original Income Affidavi.
- check once or twice all the details then Click on the Submit button to finish the Telangana Post matric.
- Take the hard copy and keep safe for future purpose.
Documents needed for Telangana Renewal Application
Students who want to apply for Telangana Renewal Application, they must have all the documents we are giving the complete information for Renewal Registration process of your epass Application.
- Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code in the case of change. (Not Required For EBC Students).
- Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit
Epass Telangana Scholarship Status 2016-17 Check Online
- Visit the official website of Telangana Epass i.e., www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in otherwise click on the provided link.
- Enter your Previous Year Application ID, SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Pass year.
- After verifying your entered details, Candidates need to upload scanned copies of Bank Pass Book, Latest Marks memo, and Original Income Affidavit.
- Check all the details correctly twice and click the submit button to complete the Telangana Post matric Renewal Applications.
- Take the print out copies for future use
For the latest information regarding the TS Epass Scholarship will be updated very soon here. Bookmark this page CTRL+D and get all the updates about the Telangana Epass Scholarship Fresh, Renewal Application 2016-17.
TS Epass Status Click Here